Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Dreaming Wish List

Here comes Chrismas!! The best holiday of the year. For Chrismas this year all the things I want sound so magical and here they are, a real snowbord, a sweet pair of football gloves and an electric guitar. I dont want to be meen to my mom but there is one more thing I kind of want a thing called green macheen, it is like a bike but the handles are on the side its harde to steer and it is about 3 inches off the ground.

2 comments:

  1. Jacob you have a lot of love of Christmas thats cool and your list is great.


    PS:you spelled mean wrong.

    From: Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did you get for chrismas you never told me yet please be pasifick I know i spelled this commet all wrong thoe sorrory i was in a rush class is over and your not here lucky man

    ReplyDelete