Tuesday, January 20, 2009
2009 Inauguration
One morning I woke up I am not going to go to school its so boring, well you have to my dad said fine. And when I got to school I was super happy to see that we for once got to go watch tv all day long, they even had it on the big screen in the lunch room for us when we got in there and started eating. I know you might think what were we watching and now I will tell you, we were watching the Obama 2009 Inauguration day. He made a speach with probaly 1000 cops and FBI people surouding him for all safty cause some people did not want a black presadent so they were thinking what if he gets shot like alot of people thougt he would cause of his color. Then he had to say the 44th president oath office and it was just acully pretty fun even thoe I do not like school that much. From when I was talking about all the safty and stuff it was also relly the most they have ever had for the president Inauguration day, and that is pretty much my whole day but we still had to do math science and social studies with a little bit of litercy in our day. Now I am finished telling you about my school day and Inauguration day goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow thats alot of words haha you did a nice job on ur pargraph on the inauguration of Barack Obama
ReplyDeletethat wa s so cool and i liked it go tomine and find my bog
ReplyDelete