Friday, March 13, 2009

This is a picture of me and Maggie working on our science project. The object I am holding is a foss plane and we made this plane by, first sanding down the Popsicle sticks with a piece of sand paper, and then we put two straws between the two Popsicle sticks then we let Mr. Read staple it to each other. After that we finally got to put on the propeller and the rubber band. It is time for take off we said, but right before we started winding up the propeller Mr. Read said you have to put it on the string first then I just laughed. So finally we got to set off the plane by winding it up and then the rubber band would twist and launch. After this part in science I learned that it does not take to much to have a good science time at home too I think you know what I mean by this puichure your looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment