Today we observed our terrariums and in them I found that one of our isopod died his name was Jr. but for some reason the other isopod stayed alive, I think the other isopod stayed alive longer than the other one was cause he adapted to the terrarium quicker. The thing that actully shocked me the most was that how fast the pea and clover seeds grew. Also my eyes almost fell out in amazment cause of how the pea looked like stuck to the plant, it looked like the pea you would eat out of a can.
The corn also looked like it was straight out of a can that you can get from the store, but the corn actully took the longest to grow but it is alrweady one of the biggest seeds of them all. I would have to say that my favorite plant was the clover cause it looks like it could be a little town for them cause of how much there is in just a little tiny scoop.
The thing that I would change if I made another terrarium I would put some more water than I have been cause our radishseeds have not grown at all and it has been along time for them not to grow at all. The other thing I would change would be that I would put grass in it and some rocks and also sticks so it could be like there real home and we would not have to worry about how long they are going to survive we would just have to do research online.
These were all the things that shocked me or intrested me in this science experement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment